Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blood type info?

I just programmed an appointment with a nutritionist. In enhancement to filling out some paperwork for my first congregation with her, she asks that I find out what my blood type is.
I am purely wondering why she needs to know this, but also how I can find out what my blood type is since I don't know it? I can't supply blood because I'm anemic and none of my medical records contain that information.
To be honest I cant judge of a reason that your blood type would own anything to do with nutrition. As for what type you could be, There is a history, every baby born at a hospital within the US has cord blood taken for this taste. Your mom has OO Rh + your dad could be BO Rh+ or BB Rh +. So you if your dad is the second BB after you will definately be B if he is BO then you hold a 50% chance of one B or O. As to the origional question I would seriously ask why your nutritionist needs this info.
Any medical organization should be able to do it on the spot contained by about 10-15 minutes. Ask your doctor or send for your local health department to see if they do it or can relate you where.
The number will be surrounded by the "Government" section of your phone directory.
medication and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes solitary


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment