Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blood pressure drug...?

I have be taking lisinopril for about 4 months and I enjoy a terrible tickle contained by my throat which I understand is a side effect of this drug...has anyone else have this problem? How did you deal beside it? If you changed medicines what did you transfer to and did it help?
Yes, and after I get tired of that dry cough all the time,my doctor changed to Benicar next to is a lot more expensive but short the tickle. Talk to your doctor about other alternatives. I used something else that give me leg cramps but I don't remember the name. Benicar isn't as effectual, but doesn't have side affects that I own noticed.
There are different types of BP med you can probably try, move about to your doctor and ask if its feasible to try a different one, I don`t know it'll sort out the tickle.
medicine and strength guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only counsel or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers
  • reliable web hosting
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment