Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blood donation?

could you still donate blood if you smoked drank alcohol and took drugs regularly?
iv'e often wondered!
I hold donated gallons. I am a smoker and have be since I started donating. I don't drink anymore but I was never asked if I smoked or drank.
As far as the drugs turn, they will want to know and it is best to be up front with them. If you are resembling me and have to pocket medications they stipulation to know so they don't give blood to someone that have an agent in it that could mar the patient. Like aspirin can end in allergic reactions. If you clutch some of the hard drugs they may steal it and only use it for platelets or some form of research. Just convey the truth and the vampires will guide you through the maze.
Now go and get up and go down and donate a element. It is not painful. It may smart a bit but it is not prickly. And it helps your body. It make you more comfortable when it is really hot and it exercises the bone marrow.
NOW GO!
they probably won't use the blood
ps - you're picture is so cute
I doubt it - think of the talent of your blood - not great lol
medicine and form guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only direction or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment