Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Black Tounge?

My mom has a black tounge, she is not on any fresh medicene, and hasn't eaten anything but a bagel. assist, is it serious?
If she is not on any new medication, I would investigate (with her doctor) whether her current medication could be associated beside these side effects. Just my anecdote here, but I was on minocycline for a long time beside no appreciable side effects. After almost a year, it was found to be the create of not only a temporarily black coloured tongue, but black pin beds too! Kind of gross, I know ;-).
Another possibility. Not sure if this sounds comfortable or not, but thought I'd include it just surrounded by case:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/black-h...
Good luck :-)
Bismuth products resembling Peptobismol can also cause a black tongue.
prescription and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes single


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment