Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blood check on the 27th.?

Hadn't smoked pot in years, buddy of mine stopped bye a few weeks pay for & We shared one & then again roughly 7 days ago. I may have taken 7 hits within all total, however if this shows up. I am surrounded by a fix. I have be taking lasix (water pill) to make me pee abundantly.... Do u all conjecture It'll show up in blood work?
yes, you can fool a pee tryout, but not a blood test. if you didn't do much it might not be plenty to show, but chances are it will. Sorry!
yes the blood experiment is alot more accurate than the Pee test, almost is not impossible to rout.
I would just preserve on drinking the water... They hold stuff at GNC called "STRIP" it's for a while expensive but it is supposed to detox you. My hubby has used it back and it cleaned him. (but that was a piss test) He's also drank pickle liquid.... He claims it helps but you will seize one hell of a stomach ache.
Good luck
medication and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes solitary


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment