Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blood pressure cross-question?

I was at the doctor timid and my blood pressure was illustrious. I laid down and try to relax and took a few times while lying down and it was somewhat conventional. The readings I get were 130/85 125/79 128/77 and even 113/70 but afterwards I sat up and be taking it a few times and it was 144/96 150/100 138/98 finally get it down to 135/85 but then it would walk up again. Laying down it would go down and stay down. The doctor say you should always lift it lying down but I spend most of my day sitting up at a desk and as you can see above it be higher when sitting up. Which is the correct blood pressure?
You can sit up or lie back down to take blood pressure. It is common to have illustrious readings when retiring. There is no way to know which is accurate. Get a home sphygmomanometer and rob your BP several times when you are relaxed to get a better belief.
???
srry dont know
medicine and condition guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only counsel or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment