Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blood test - interpretation of white blood cell count?

My lab results are displaying online (didn't have a accident to discuss with doc yet). My white blood cell count is 5.81 (range of 4.00-10.80). My lymphs (lymphocytes) are "low" at 15% (range 18-42%) and my abs lymphs (absolute lymphocytes) are .87 K/uL (range 1.0-4.8). The other white blood cell counts are majority. Possible causes?
You look conventional except of course for the slight drop off of your lymphs. Really, that small of a decrease is zilch to be concerned of.
Not sure why they are low. But I do know having low lymph nodes mechanism your immune system is down and you are definitely prone to getting any flu, cold, or other infection that is to say going around very well.
medicine and condition guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only guidance or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment